Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Flash Sale! {Teresa's PhotoWorks | Family Photographer, Springfield, MO}

My lab is running a sale on large prints, so I am passing the savings off to you! It's no secret that I LOVE large prints and want you to have several on your wall. 

Now is your chance to get them 50% off! Don't miss this Sale. I've never run one like it and I don't know if there will ever be another like it in the future!

PS- These will make FABULOUS Christmas gifts!


Check out using the PayPal Button below. You will need to call/email me immediately afterward to let me know what image(s) you'd like to use. Not valid on storyboards or with Print Credit from Collections. I have to have these ordered this weekend. Anyone who does NOT get with me about their image(s) by midnight on Black Friday will be refunded. Thanks!


Flash Sale Sizes



No comments:

Post a Comment